We take the stress out of arranging a funeral to make sure families can focus on giving their loved ones a unique and meaningful remembrance.
Husband and wife team Phillip and Bronwyn will be there from the moment you contact Candlepines, to the funeral – and even afterwards.
Many families choose to blend different traditions and options to suit the personality and wishes of their loved ones.
The nature and timing of the ceremony and burial / cremation options may vary based on personal requirements, customs if viewing the body, family travel.
Ceremony & Styles
We work with you to tailor a service that will reflect and honour your loved one’s life perfectly. Together we’ll create a service that will help friends and family to say goodbye and find comfort in closure. We will take you through every step to reduce the worry and stress of making funeral arrangements.
Candlepines specialises in church services. We have wide experience and understanding of most religious denominations and cultures. Whatever you choose, you can be assured that the funeral ceremony will run smoothly and exactly as planned.
- For a small, intimate service, we offer our Candlelight Chapel with seating for 30
- Formal or informal service followed by refreshments with family and friends
- Readings (poetry, prayers)
- Photo collage board, DVD presentations
- Condolences Books
- Symbolic farewell, dove/balloon release
- Eco-conscious alternatives for cremation or burial
- RSL & Masonic Services can be included at no additional cost
- Any other aspect of the ceremony
We offer a wide choice of funeral options for infant through to older children’s funeral ceremonies. We understand how stressful this is and will visit you in your home for the arrangement. Read more…